Mobile Marketing & Development
MOBILE MARKETING & DEVELOPMENT
For a few years now, customers increasingly rely on the mobile web for research, purchase and discovery, which makes it even more important for companies like yours to have an efficient and strong mobile presence.
Mobile homepage key points
A desktop homepage serves mostly as an all in one welcome page, promotional space and messaging center. However, the mobile homepage should focus on connecting users to the content they are actually searching for.
When it comes to mobile websites, speed should always be a priority. With over ten years of experience, Marketing Media recommends to follow these four principles if you wish to build a mobile homepage that quickly links users to what they want.
- Keep calls-to-action front and center
- Keep menus short
- Make it easy to get back to the home page
- Do not let promotions take up all the space
Mobile forms and lead capture
Whether it is for getting a quote, joining a newsletter or making a purchase, your user’s conversion experience should be as consistent as possible. We recommend the following tips to help create the best user experience at this crucial moment before a conversion.
- Design efficient and simple forms
- Streamline the information entry fields
- Provide visual calendars for dates
- Provide real time validation of forms
Overall mobile design
Mobile users will surely notice and be pleased by the little things you do for them to improve their experience. Once again, here are a few valuable tips to help you do so.
- Optimize your entire website for mobile
- Don’t make users pinch-to-zoom
- Create tappable and expandable images
- Tell users which screen orientations works best
- Keep your user in a single browser window